CRISP Ninja is an UI to interact with CRISP module in Tiger/TG-1000 and MS-2000 system. It can be downloaded from here
1. RS232 Serial Comm port TG-1000 is connected to.
2. Baud Rate, always 115200 for TG-1000 systems.
3. Poll, is the polling delay. Leave it at 200ms. Too frequent polling may lead to system freezing.
4. Card Address of the CRISP axis. (leave blank for MS2000)
5. CRISP Axis character
6. If option 8 is check, this is the location where the logs are saved.
7. Start button, application starts up and connects with TG-1000
8. When check saves the log of commands sent and replies received.
9. Puts the CRISP in idle state
10. Calibrates the Log amp
11. Puts the CRISP in Dither mode
12. Auto Adjusts the CRISP Gain
13. CRISP focus LOCK
14. CRISP focus UNLOCK
15. Status of the CRISP module, queried every X ms, X set by #3
16. Position of the CISP axis, units 1/10 microns
17. CRISP SNR
18. Type and send serial commands.Application will automatically append Card Address( from #4) in front of the command.